List of Functional Testing Tools 2021
Amongst all types of software testing services, functional is the most important. In this blog, we will discuss about various tools that are often used for software testing services. Check list below and select the most suitable one:
- Kobiton: this is a prominent platform for mobile application testing. It works on numerous scripts that work with selenium and other tools.
- TestComplete: this is a GUI test automation tool used for mobile as well as desktop applications. This tool can be used for codeless testing too. It supports various enterprise applications namely SAP, Oracle, EBS etc.
- Test IO: it can be used for testing on various real devices.
- Selenium: this is an open source platform and can be used for free. This is a web application testing tool and it uses multiple programming languages for script namely C#, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby etc. This tool runs on multiple operating systems. Selenium tool can be divided into two parts namely Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver. IDE is concerned with play and record of the testing process. This is one of the most used tools for functional testing services.
- Telerik Test Studio: this is considered as user friendly tool. It can be used for functional, performance and exploratory testing services. To use this tool, knowledge of visual script is required. Script once written can be reused whenever required. To use this tool is an affordable option.
- Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT): this tool was introduced by Micro Focus for functional and regression testing. This is the upgraded version of popular tool QTP. This tool supports many languages and platforms. To use this tool, you will have to get paid license and this tool works only on Windows operating system.
Along with these six, there are many other names in the field of functional testing services. For further information, check blogs of Testers HUB.